Considering the emerging drone environment and the exponential drone growth occurring across enterprise industries like agriculture, construction, mining, insurance, oil, gas, and law enforcement. Businesses are compelled to make changes to remain competitive and companies must look towards advanced digitization and automation to stay ahead of the curve. Advanced technology, airspace data and artificial intelligence is critical to provide a more simplified, efficient, cost-effective approach to autonomous operations.
SkyGrid provides a ready-to-use solution that lets you remotely control and manage drones and view live video feed with ease for autonomous drone operations.
Organizations can use SkyGrid to facilitate routine inspections over an area of interest and generate optimal flight paths for multiple flight segments. These optimized segments are then linked automatically to create complete routes. Our advanced route generation capabilities create the safest route for each drone based on the flight plan, environmental conditions, the vehicle’s performance, and the mission criteria with minimum onsite support required for flight operations.
Enabling autonomous remote drone operations for single and multiple drones reduces operational costs by pooling human, financial and material resources. It improves safety by eliminating the need for field workers to physically inspect faulty power lines to identify an issue and provides immediate access to critical insights to prevent and solve potential issues with real-time live video feed. With the new remote UAV operations functionality, SkyGrid will now allow remote operators to create and deploy these automated missions to a fleet of geographically disbursed aerial vehicles.
- Remote Fleet Control – Plan flights and manage drone fleets remotely via SkyGrid Remote Command.
- Live HD Video Feed – Rapidly deploy drones and stream live, high quality video to remote ground station. Get expert eyes on scene monitoring all active flights in real-time with details on each drone’s mission progress, location, altitude, battery life, and more.
- Integration with Computer Vision Models – SkyGrid enables customers to integrate Computer VIsion Models with their drones’ Live HD Video Feed enabling automatic detection and alerting for objects of interest.
- Customize airspace & flight rules – Set up geofences, customize pre-flight checklists, and establish in-flight monitoring parameters to enforce flight rules for different missions and aircraft.
- Fully Automated Operations – Set and execute your flight parameters to automatically generate advanced sweep, waypoint, and multi-objective missions.
- Assign pilots and aircraft – Assign RPICs, visual observers, and add aircraft to support each mission.
- Drone fleet insights – Gather insights on the performance of your fleet and schedule maintenance requirements before your next mission.
- Easy Flight Information Access – Access all flight information and video streams on a single dashboard with an easy-to-use interface.
How SkyGrid’s Enterprise Remote UAV Operations works:
Assign RPICs, visual observer, and add aircraft to support your mission. Set up geofences, customize pre-flight checklists, and establish in-flight monitoring parameters to enforce flight rules for different missions and aircraft. Set and execute your flight parameters to automatically generate advanced sweep, waypoint, and multi-objective missions. Send a field operative on-site with a drone or fleet of drones. Turn on the drone. The drone is now ready to be connected by the remote operator.
Connect, Fly, Stream
Once connected, the remote operator can initiate drone flight and is able to effectively control the drone using a simple and intuitive interface. Geofences aid in avoiding hazards and optimize routing. Advanced automated flight features pilot the drone to pre-defined locations or routes. UAV progress is tracked throughout flight with live UAV feed and metrics streamed in real-time. remote operators can switch feeds to any fleet UAV currently flying.
Manage Date, Users, and Drones
Our software provides the tools to create, archive, and manage everything you need for your operation:
- Flight Plans: Make your drone flight plan prior to flight. Reuse flight plans to facilitate routine inspections. Create unlimited flight plans and view, modify, or archive flight plan details. Specify waypoints, fly manually, or select an area to cover. Advanced route settings enable maximum control over route.
- Flight Data: Flight instructions capture your pre and post flight actions. Telemetry data and flight history provide insights into how drones are being used for your business and by which users aid in planning of maintenance, fleet expansion, and location reach.
- Videos & Photos: Access all your flight information and video streams on a single dashboard with an easy-to-use interface.
- Drones: Manage your drone fleet, location, status, capabilities, and historical data.
- Secure Access: Our portal provides secure access for you and your team. Authorize member access, assign crews to flights, and provide secure streams to enable your team with a safe operation.
See it in Action:
SkyGrid Flight Control is an end-to-end airspace management system that uses AI and blockchain to provide a more simplified, efficient, cost-effective approach to traditional UAV operations. It is built for drone operation managers, subject matter experts, and operators. SkyGrid Enterprise Remote UAV Operations enables drone deployment with a few clicks, allowing you to manage everything, on one dashboard, for a flawless experience.